Step 1: Ask yourself, what is the main point and how you will use the information today?
Immediate action is necessary. Do not procrastinate implementing each week’s message or the opportunity will be lost. Other opportunities will eventually surface, but they will not be the same. Don’t let the one you need to succeed now slip past you because of your inaction.
Step 2: Figure out your next step
Create a plan with specific action steps to keep you moving in the right direction. By following your plan you will gain the momentum necessary to succeed and prosper, despite the challenges you will need to face and overcome.
Step 3: Implement each main point into your practice
Knowledge must be applied or it is a wasted effort!
- Dedicate 15 minutes during your weekly staff meeting to discuss the main point of the message.
- Provide a copy of the Coaching Message and Email Coaching Application Form to each team member your weekly staff meeting. Give them time to read and think about the tip before it begins.
- During your meeting:
- Doctor: Identify how you can apply the main point to your specific responsibilities and then commit to follow through.
- Staff: Identify how you can apply the main point to your specific responsibilities and then commit to follow through.
- Team: Identify how you can apply the main point to your collective responsibilities and then commit to follow through.
|To download the Email Coaching Application Form,|